The air adapter for swimming pool inlet / air flow valve is leaking. What can I do?
• The hose clamps are not tight.
• Airflow valve is not properly secured and directed upwards.
• Internal seal of air flow valve is clogged.
• The internal seal of the air flow valve is dirty.
• Airflow valve is broken.
• Tighten or replace the clamps.
• Tighten the air flow valve securely and make sure it is facing up.
• Plug in the pump and let it run for a few seconds. Then unplug the power cord. Repeat this 3 times.
• Remove the air flow valve, remove the dirt with water and replace the valve.
• Replace with a new air flow valve.