1. Filter pump is not connected to the system and / or switched on.
Solution: Make sure the filter pump is
connected and working.
2. The water circulation in the cyclic setup is blocked.
• This is swimming pool dependent: open the valve.
• Clean the titanium cell and / or pump filter if necessary.
• Vent the swimming pool unit.
3. Incorrect connection of inlet and outlet hoses.
Solution: Connect the hoses properly if necessary
4. Stop on the flow sensor.
Solution: Thoroughly clean the flow sensor and especially the hinge.
5. The flow sensor cord is loose.
Solution: Securely fasten the cord.
6. Internal time conflict between filter pump and saltwater system.
Solution: Reset both time clocks on the filter pump and
salt water system.
7. The flow sensor may be broken.
Solution: Contact Intex Service via www.intexsupport.be.