As soon as the swimming pool water drops below 15°C, it is best to go through the following steps:
- Suck the bottom of the pool clean and filter for 8 hours to clear the water.
- Clean the filters with Filter Cleaner or Sand Filter Cleaner and replace the filters.
- Now add Winter Proof, Cristal Clear and Fast-acting Chlorine.
- Then filter for 1 to 2 hours.
- Lower the water below the skimmer level and remove the water from the filters and pipes. It is best to put the electrical appliances indoors.
- Cover the bath with a pool cover.